1st Pick Female: Darryl
2nd Pick Female: Joshua
3rd Pick Female: AVAILABLE
4th Pick Female: AVAILABLE
1st Pick Male: Nicole
2nd Pick Male: Steven P.
3rd Pick Male: Elizabeth
4th Pick Male: AVAILABLE
5th Pick Male: AVAILABLE
Only available puppies are pictured below!
• $500 non-refundable deposit on one of our puppies for sale, or an upcoming puppy. The deposit is nonrefundable unless the breeder (us) is at fault (pup get sick and will not completely recover in the near future, we do not have a specific color or gender of a pup requested, and will not have a litter due within the next 6 months.)
• We can put you on a waiting list of a pup if we do not have what you want in this litter!
• If you do decide to transfer to a different litter, we CANNOT move you to first pick of the litter. You will be transferred to next pick, after the original families who have deposits on that litter.
(Disclaimer: We reserve right to pick of any litter if we decide to hold a pup back!)
If you choose to place a deposit on litters that are not born yet, we cannot guarantee that we will have the specific gender you wanted! This is the reason we have a wait list! We accept 2 deposits for each gender of each litter before the puppies are born. Anyone who wishes to place a deposit after that, will be put on our considered "wait list". Deposits for the wait list are $250 instead of the original $500.
We allow puppy visitors at 6 weeks old! Our pups are able to go home at 8 weeks. They will have had their first 2 sets of vaccinations, be dewormed twice, and come with all their paperwork as well as Nuvet, MaxiVet, and Trupanion packets!
• Do NOT come visit if you went to a dog park/shelter earlier in the day!
• Max of 3 people when pups are 6 weeks old, 5 people when pups are 8 weeks old! We try to limit the amount of foot traffic in and out, thus limiting our babies risk of exposure!
• No other outside dogs are allowed on the property! We understand wanting to introduce your other fur-babies to your new little one, but bringing another dog onto the property can drastically reduce the safety of our pups! Another dog could get overwhelmed by all the little ones everywhere snap at them. Or they could be a carrier of a virus! At 8 weeks old, a puppy's immune system is at one of its weakest points! Between going to a new home, leaving its littermates, different foods, and everything else a puppy might experience this first week, they are under an incredible amount of stress! Please keep this in mind when coming to visit!